The following articles respond to a review of Explore Evolution by biologist and science writer John Timmer at arstechnica.com.
1. Introduction: The Catechism Versus the Data
2. The "Fact" of Evolution
3. When Did "Neo-Darwinism" Become a Dirty Word?
4. A Mis-Aimed Critique of Inquiry-Based Education
5. Double-Standards on Textbook Treatments of Evolution
6. Macolm Gordon and the Origin of Tetrapods
7. Monophyly vs. Polyphyly and Christian Schwabe
Timmer, John. "A biologist reviews an evolution textbook from the ID camp." September 24, 2008. http://arstechnica.com/reviews/other/discovery-textbook-review.ars.